Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Jersey is great!

This place is so wonderful, maybe it's because PA was so rocky but I really like NJ. I've seen 2 bears, a beaver, a porcupine, a family of turkey's, and of grouse, but no Snooky. My boots are absolutely trashed though, but that's another blog. The stereotypes about Jersey are not true in the north west corner of wilderness at least lol. I've been hiking with a guy named Beowulf, a cool cat. We've found blueberries, seen a big Jersey bear, and hiked the NJ boardwalk. I also had an experience with a bear that tried to Yogi my pac while I was sitting by it! But I yelled at him and he took off. Looking forward to New York tomorrow on my 3 month mark!!!












1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of hair, on your head and on your face. I miss your face!!
    love mother

    ReplyDelete